Lexi has the most amazing eyes!
::swoon:: oh what I would give for that perfect skin, not to mention those eyes... She is truly beautiful, Jen.
She looks like a little porcelain doll!
What a beauty!!
OMG when did she start looking so frickin' OLD? ::rocks in the corner and sobs::And I totally don't stick to just one pic if I don't wanna!
Beautiful, Jen! Her hair looks so dark in these pics!
Lexi is perfect...like a little doll!!
Lexi has the most amazing eyes!
ReplyDelete::swoon:: oh what I would give for that perfect skin, not to mention those eyes... She is truly beautiful, Jen.
ReplyDeleteShe looks like a little porcelain doll!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beauty!!
ReplyDeleteOMG when did she start looking so frickin' OLD? ::rocks in the corner and sobs::
ReplyDeleteAnd I totally don't stick to just one pic if I don't wanna!
Beautiful, Jen! Her hair looks so dark in these pics!
ReplyDeleteLexi is perfect...like a little doll!!
ReplyDelete